Конкурсы/Конкурс научных фотографий 2022/en
|Languages:||русский · English · татарча/tatarça|
«Visualize Science for Wikipedia» Scientific illustration! Help illustrating science-related Wikipedia articles with quality modern photography and media-files.
What to upload — 8 nominations![править]
Красные муравьи, автор: Basile Morin
Нейтрофил крови человека фагоцитирует бактерию, автор: Andrei Savitsky
Аттрактор Лоренца в роли черной дыры, автор: German A. Chernykh & Irina A, by Chernykh
1. Contest timeframe:[править]
- 1.1. From the 2st of Aprilh through the 31st of May 2022 — uploading contest works.
- 1.2. From the 1st through the 31nd of June 2021 — judging.
- 1.3. 1st of July 2022 — publishing contest results & informing the winners.
- 1.4. From the 11nd of July through the 31th of August 2022 — delivering prizes to winners.
2. Contest participation conditions[править]
- 2.1 Contest participants are not limited by the number of works filed for the competition.
- 2.2 All works must be uploaded under free license. Acceptable types are CC-BY-SA 4.0, CC-BY 4.0, CC0 1.0, and others.
- 2.3 Contest is open for both professional and amateur photographers.
- 2.4 By entering a work for the competition, the participants confirms having read, understood and accepted these conditions.
- 2.5 The Creative Competition is open to citizens of the Russian Federation or any other CIS country who are at least 14 years of age and are the authors of works submitted for the Creative Competition, as well as to representatives of legal entities and individual businessmen who are the copyright holders of the works submitted for the Creative Competition.
- Three winners in each of the eight nominations will receive monetary prizes amounting to 10 000 rubles. Total prize fund amounts to 240 thousand rubles.
- Dmitry Zhukov — Russian Wikipedia administrator, free knowledge advocate, Russian Wikipedia contributors since 2005.
- Stanislav Kozlovsky — Russian Wikipedia administrator, Ph.D. (Candidate of Sciences) in Psychology, docent of Lomonosov Moscow State University, «Wikimedia RU» executive director.
- Mariya Semyonova — Editor-in-chief of «Nauka» TV channel.
- Anatoly Tsapenko — Ph.D. (Candidate of Sciences) in Mathematics, Russian Wikipedia contributors since 2007.
«Wikimedia RU» Non-Profit-Partnership — Non-Commercial Partnership for the Advancement of Encyclopedic Knowledge is a legally independent non-profit organization, established to support activities conducted within the territory of the Russian Federation related to development of free encyclopedic, educational and other information, reflecting knowledge accumulated by humanity. The leading project of the kind is a free internet-encyclopedia «Wikipedia», whose editions in the languages of Russia are one of the main aspects of «Wikimedia RU» activities.
«Nauka» — Russia's most popular TV channel about science and discoveries. «Nauka» 's films and programs cover main achievements of Russian and international scientific community in a simple and accessible way. «Nauka»'s programs won dozens of prestigious awards, translated into 7 languages and available for viewing in many countries of the world.