Вики любит памятники 2017/en
|Languages:||русский · English · татарча / tatarça · удмурт|
|Welcome to Wiki Loves Monuments in Russia 2017! Detailed information about the competition is available in Russian. Check out our lists of cultural heritage monuments and upload your photos!
Should you have questions, feel free to contact us at any of the talk pages or by e-mail.
- Take pictures of cultural heritage monuments in Russia and upload them to Wikimedia Commons
- Lists of cultural heritage monuments are available. You will find an upload link ("Загрузить файл") on the right-hand side of the monument's description. This link will take you to the upload wizard with the pre-filled file description, Commons categories, and monument ID. You are welcome to modify or augment the file description. Please, keep the monument ID intact.
- You should take photos yourself and release them under a free license like CC-BY-SA-4.0.
- Photos can be taken at any time, but they should be uploaded between September 1, 00:00 and September 30, 23:59 UTC
Last, but not least:
- If you are new to Wikimedia Commons, remember to update your profile and provide your e-mail address. We will use it for informing you about the prize. A link to "Email this user" should be visible in the left panel of your user page.
- Photos of any reasonable quality can be uploaded, but the jury reserves the right to consider only those photos that exceed 1 MB in size and 2 megapixel in resolution.
We envisage the prizes for:
- 10 best photos will be selected by the jury based on technical and aesthetics criteria
- Best coverage of Russian regions (photos taken in as many regions as possible)
- Best coverage of monuments (take photos of those monuments that were not pictured yet)
- Art nouveau (buildings and structures from 1900's and 1910's)
- Russian/Soviet Avantgarde (architecture and art objects from 1920's and early 1930's)
- Cultural heritage imperiled (heritage objects facing heedless renovation or imminent destruction)
- Wikivoyage page banners (from all around the world!), check detailed rules here
10 best photos will also take part in the international competition.
- 10 best photos will receive the monetary prize of 10000 rubles each
- Other awards (best coverage, art nouveau, Avantgarde, Cultural heritage imperiled, and Wikivoyage banners of Russia) are 5000 rubles each
- for Wikivoyage banners international (page banners of non-Russian destinations) a separate award, a photobook of cultural heritage, is planned
- Note: Applicable taxes will be subtracted from monetary prizes and transferred to Russian tax authorities directly. To claim the prize, winners have to provide their personal information: passport number, Individual Taxpayer Number (if available), as well as bank account information (in any bank). The prizes can only be wired to Russian Ruble denominated accounts and can only be executed upon provision of specified details.
The Moscow CityPass и St. Petersburg CityPass tourist cards grant free entrance to museums, double-decker buses, as well as river and sea cruises in respectively Moscow («10 best photos» nomination) and Saint Petersburg (8 Special nominations). The card comes with a comprehensive travel guide including description of sights, coupons, city & metro maps. CityPass includes one entry to each of the listed museums and one-time participation in any of the listed guided tours within the three-days validity period (activated upon the first entry into museum, boarding a bus or a ship). Discounts and special offers are also valid later. We wish you great travel and new photos using CityPass around the world!