Конкурсы/Выпускники и наставники России 2019/en
- The Competition is open to all registered users (registration time is irrelevant) who are tax residents of the Russian Federation.
- Each contestant participates in the Competition with only one account.
- Articles shall meet the following criteria:
- A new article shall be written in Russian or another language of the peoples of Russia in the period from November 6 to December 15, 2019.
- The article shall be created by the user and shall be at least 2000 bytes and at least 150 words long.
- The article shall comply with the respective notability rules.
- The article shall include a category indicating the higher education institution to which the person is related.
- Mention of the fact of scientific-teaching work in a university or training in a higher education institution shall be confirmed by reference to the respective reliable source.
- The Contest is open to the revision of articles about persons:
- The revised articles, whose useful (encyclopedic) volume of the connected text has been increased not less than 2 times and, at the same time, not less than by 120 words, are accepted for consideration.
- After the article has been created or finalized, it should be included in the corresponding table (the contestants do it themselves).
The principle of accrual of points:
- Creating a new article about a mentor or graduate will be evaluated in the range of 1-3 points. The jury may note the volume and quality (presentation style, design, illustration, number of authoritative sources) with additional points.
- Finalization of the existing article according to the criteria described above will be evaluated in the range of 1-3 points.
Total prizes: 201 000 Russian rubles. 10 winners in each of 3 nominaitions.
- I place — 15 000 Russian rubles
- II place — 10 000 Russian rubles
- III place — 7 000 Russian rubles
- IV place — 5 000 Russian rubles
- V place — 5 000 Russian rubles
- VI place — 5 000 Russian rubles
- VII place — 5 000 Russian rubles
- VIII place — 5 000 Russian rubles
- IX place — 5 000 Russian rubles
- X place — 5 000 Russian rubles
This cotest is a part of «Alumni and mentors of universities of Russia» project conducted for grant of President of Russia for development of civil society.
- ↑ Hereinafter the «languages of Russia» include only those languages that don't enjoy state-level official status outside Russia. (it excludes, for example, Azerbajani and Russian.)