Конкурсы/Узнай Россию. Города и регионы ЧМ по футболу 2018/en
|Languages:||русский · English · татарча/tatarça|
- The contest is open to all registered Users irrespective of time since their registration.
- Assessment criteria:
- The article must be created in Russian or any other respective language section of Wikipedia within the period starting 14 March 2018 through 15 July 2018.
- The article must be created by the contest participant.
- The article must be at least 2000 bytes and 150 words.
- Article topic must meet notability criteria, article should show sources.
- Contest article must be included into the table below (done by contestants).
- Illustrations provided for the contest must be uploaded into the Wikimedia Commons under an appropriate licence. Only images that can be used in at least one article falling under the contest topic (though not necessarily created for the contest).
- Association of honorary citizens, mentors and talented youth
- «Wikimedia RU» Non-Profit Partnership
- Civic Chamber of the Russian Federation member Leonid Shafirov
Contest prize money is offered by «Association of honorary citizens, mentors and talented youth». Total prize pool amounts to 300 000 rubles.
Three winners are identified in each of 4 Principle Nominations:
- I place — 25 000 rubles
- II place — 20 000 rubles
- III place — 15 000 rubles
- Special nomination «Rostov region» - special monetary prizes of 10 000 rubles each are awarded to Top-3 authors creating maximum number of articles about Rostov Oblast sightseeing attractions in UN languages other than Russian during the contest.
- Special nomination «New User» - special monetary prizes of 10 000 rubles each are awarded to Top-3 authors creating maximum number of articles within the contest from among users that first contributed into Wikipedia's Russian-language section in 2018.
- Special nomination «Wikivoyage» - illustrated de luxe edition books to Top-3 free guide article authors by points in the nomination.
The jury reserves the right to abstain from awarding some prizes in nominations when the number of contributions or participants in the category is low (under 7). To receive their prizes, winners will need to provide their contact data and bank card details.
- Contest organizers cannot not to be responsible in case contest participants infringe on third-party copyright.
- Organizers are not responsible for possible deletion of Wikipedia pages created by contest participants.