Перейти к навигации Перейти к поиску
|Languages:||русский · English · татарча / tatarça|
- The contest is open for all registered users.
- All participants creating at least 4 qualifying articles are awarded.
- Qualifying articles will be evaluated in line with the Evaluation Criteria using the Fountain solution based pre-configured
- Preliminary contest results are to be announced on the 15th of February 2021, the prize money transfers to be completed by the 8th of March 2021.
Articles meeting the following criteria qualify for evaluation of the contest:
- The article is created in the period between the 15th of December 2020 (00:01 UTC) and the 31st of January 2021 (23:59 UTC).
- The article is created in the standard literary Tatar using reference-encyclopedic writing style.
- The article topic is dedicated to touristic objects and sights, culture and history, current public and socio-economic realities of the Republic of Tatarstan.
- The article contains a minimum of 2500 bytes and 200 words.
- The material is not a conceptual twin of a pre-existing article.
- The material contains no vandalism, copyright violations, infringements of requirements towards biographies of living people, unfounded statements and SPAM.
All articles meeting the above criteria are accepted automatically. Points are given by Jury in line with the Evaluation Criteria — an extra point to be given for properly filled Template:My Tatarstan Contest Article added to the article Talk page (include it into Category:My Tatarstan Contest Articles).
The prize fund for the nomination amounts to 200 thousand rubles and is to be distributed proportionally to the quality points earned by each finalist for the qualifying contest articles.
For additional details in English see the provisions for the nomination and the press-release.
Contest organizing committee[править]
Wikimedia RU members
Current and ex-administrators
- Farhad Fatkullin (frhdkazan, Kazan), Chairman
- Abdulla Khamidullin (A.Khamidullin, Kazan)
- Rashat Yakupov (Рашат Якупов, Kazan)
- Farhad Bakhtiyarov (Фәрһад, Moscow)