|Languages:||русский · English · татарча/tatarça|
|“||...Inspiring hearts of those around,
Keep striving for the highest highs,
Look for what's right, here & always
For you and others set the mark...
|“||Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum of all knowledge.
That's our commitment.
Tools every participant should have:
- Laptop with installed Tatar Keyboard layout (can be provided by Selet's IT center), or (at least) a tablet-computer or smartphone
- Wi-Fi or Mobile Internet access (hot-spot can be organized by the instructor)
- Registered Wikimedia Account (About)
- @ external events:
- Wiki-tours or expeditions — quality camera, minimally smartphone
- Wiki-Seminar or conferences — presentation based on your experience (in Russian when in the Russian Federation, in English when outside)
Key Program Elements[править]
|“||Әнә килә автомабиль,төягәннәр сарымсак
Үзебез дә гырамотный — тулы программаны укып чыгарбыз, теләсәк...
Introducing Selet participants to the following environments:
What's in it for Selet youth?[править]
- Learning the ropes of the most important platform for knowledge-sharing
- Mastering the simplest and one of the most exciting ways to be in the center of knowledge-verse at the times when life-long learning is a must
- Interiorizing principles of effective cooperation in the multi-user virtual environment
- Discovering opportunities to take part in Russia-wide, Wikimedia Central and Eastern European and global contests, Scientific & Practical Conferences, Seminars and other exciting events
- Joining global knowledge family, becoming part of the reliable-contacts network from all regions and countries of the world, finding new friends
- Becoming one of those, who capable of taking the future of their region, country and whole humanity into own hands and thus being more instrumental in helping to preserve Tatar language, culture & more vulnerable ones around
About the project[править]
This applied education project is a cooperation between Tatar-language Wiki-participants of Wikimedia movement & Selet Foundation team. It started upon invitation of Selet founder Prof. Dr. Dzhavdet Suleymanov.