Умный регион/Направления/Третий возраст/en
Перейти к навигации Перейти к поиску
|Languages:||русский · English · татарча / tatarça|
«Smart Region» project roadmap for «Third age (Senior Citizens)» dimension.
Senior Citizens are:
- capable to influence social development by sharing own knowledge, as they have accumulated wealth of diverse experience, have time-tested wide outlook and decision-making within informational environment,
- BUT might NOT
- be aware of modern trends in technological development.
- have navigation skills within modern Internet environment.
- have technical skills to influence global Internet society.
- Introductory lectures on possibilities offered by Wikimedia projects:
- How can one promote Cultural heritage
- How can one contribute into developing the worldview of the Youth, help Kids, as well as Adults find what they are looking for.
- How can one influence international awareness about own region
- How can one support increasing quality of Education in one's own region, country and globally.
- How can one help effective preservation and development of Regional multilingualism
- Regular offline Wiki-club, where one can develop respective skills in practice (under guidance).
- Help Hotline in local language on some Messenger or Social Media of choice where one can send questions and receive guidance relatively quickly.
- FAQs about Wikimedia projects: W-pedia • W-Commons • W-data • W-tionary • W-quote • W-source • W-books • W-news • W-voyage • W-versity
|I particularly love the example of Bashkir grandmas — a group of older women, mostly from rural areas, in the Bashkortostan region of Russia — since 2016 they have been translating articles from Russian to Bashkir (using ContentTranslation), making Bashkir in the top 20 in the number of published translations. So give it up to the grandmas! (applause).|